The goal of education is not primarily the imparting of facts, but the development of character. At Westminster College, we build strong kids, strong families and strong communities based on biblical principles for godly living. Students who have learnt or establish godly principles in their lives perform at a higher level of excellence, within the context of their God-given abilities and gifts than children who are ignorant of God’s ways. With the adaptation of these principles, we assure greater efficiencies - and results - realized over time.
- Driven by the Christian principles of mission.
- Dedicated to influencing all ages by practising the values that we hold in highest regard.
- Governed by committed, well-trained, caring faculty who reflect the diversity of the community.
- Run by well-trained, competent, caring staff members who represent the community and who support our mission, vision and values.
- Operated so that all are treated with dignity and respect.
- A place where there is a sense of belonging and everyone can succeed.
- Fiscally sound and broadly supported through contributions and fees.
- An environment where the safety and well-being of all students are maintained at the highest possible level.
- Offering life-changing experiences that nurture personal growth.